Monday, July 28, 2008

With latest trade, New York Yankees / Boston Red Sox / Tampa Rays Battle is shaping up to be epic


It's getting to be a tight race between Tampa, New York and Boston. Tampa lost again tonight, as I write this Boston is looking to rally against the Angels, and the Yankees are losing. If it stays like this Boston will be a half game back, and New York two games behind them.
The Yankees - Pirates trade didn't get much attention, but it could have an impact on this battle. Nady will start in the outfield for the Yanks, he's got a nice bat, and he's having a strong year. He's batting .330 and they needed another right-handed bat. Marte gives them some much need Lefty relief out of the pen. It's almost repulsive how the Yanks seem to always get just what they need this time of year, I guess limitless funds helps.
It's looking like a great battle, and the Yankees definitely are not out of it, with their latest acquisitions, they may even be the favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m a big Yankees fan, coz they are really professional baseball team! I used to attend their games just to see their professional plays. They have captivated millions of fans. And they are also the best-selling American team even their tickets are hard to come by and often sky high. Thankfully I found a website where I found cheap ones. Now I will have the chance to attend all their games with low prices. Here is the link; I thought this will interest you:
http://www.ticketfuse.com/sports_tickets/new_york_yankees_tickets/